Welcome to your Daily MCQS - 21 Apr 2021 - OPSCTREE
Which of the following statements are correct with respect to the Public Accounts Committee:
1. It consists of 22 members (15 from Rajya Sabha and 7 from Lok Sabha)
2. Speaker of the Lok Sabha is the Chairman of the committee.
Which of the following statements are correct with respect to the Committee on Public Undertakings:
1. A minister cannot be a member of the committee.
2. Members of Rajya Sabha cannot be appointed as its Chairman
Question 3The Fundamental Rights as per the Constitution of India is borrowed from the Constitution of which of the following country?
Which of the following statements are correct with respect to the Departmental Standing Committees:
1. At present there are 24 Departmental Standing Committees.
2. Each Standing Committees consists of 31 members.
Question 4Which of the following is not a qualification for a person to be appointed as a judge of Supreme Court?
UN-REDD Programme (United Nations Programme on Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation) is a collaborative programme of
- Food and Agriculture Organization
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)