An Institute by TOPPERS is finally here
Honest Guidance, Exceptional Strategy, Remarkable Teaching and a Rank For Yourself
Any Doubt, We are just a call away
82608 72482 / 94370 12721
Never Settle For Less When You can Achieve More.
UPSCTREE was launched to give wings to your civil service dreams. No more misguidance, no more self-doubts, no more confusion. We are TOPPERS ourselves and here to help you succeed.
Civil Service Classes – Online & Offline is a full-fledged course for those who want to be an IAS/OAS. It includes guidance for all three stages of the coveted examination – Prelims, Mains and Interview.
The main objective of this course is to:-
1) Provide a strong Foundation Knowledge and conceptual clarity on all the subjects required for IAS/OAS
2) Develop Analytical/Logical Opinion and Answer formation through intensive current affairs class and analysis of issues
3) For Prelims – Year Long Prelims Test Series will be provided with real time ranking and guidance
4) For Mains – Year Long Mains Test Series will be answer evaluation and improvement tips
5) For Interview – Weekly Webinar with IAS/OAS and other toppers, Group Discussion and Personality Enhancement Guidance
6) Classes are taken by Toppers. Exceptional Classes and Inspiring Methodology
7) Motivation and Inspiration classes
8) Daily Initiatives – Short Prelims Test and One or Two Mains Questions writing practice and review by Faculty.
9) 12-15 month long program
10) For Online only Students – Recorded Classes and Doubt Clear Sessions
11) Weekly Essay Test, Extensive Strategy and Feedback
12) Dedicated Batches for IAS/OAS
13) Dedicated Student Portal, Current Affairs Magazine and Study Material
14) Daily Current Affairs, MCQ and Editorials ( Posted in the Website and Discussed in the Class)
15) Most Comprehensive, Round the clock guidance and support to each student.
16) All General Studies Topics are covered
17) Optional Classes for :- GEOGRAPHY, SOCIOLOGY, HISTORY, MATHEMATICS etc.
18) Toppers Talk and Inspiration by IAS/OAS
UPSCTREE was created keeping the aspirants and their needs in mind. And it’s an institute by TOPPERS. Our objective is to provide honest guidance to student and give them unique approaches to exam that are exceptional and un-paralleled.
We have been guiding our student for the past 6 years and many of our students have succeeded in the IAS/OAS exam. We have launched Classroom program in order to help them excel from the beginning itself.
From Day 1, their journey of civil service preparation takes a different turn altogether once they join us. All we demand from our students is hard-work. This sole objective of the program is to help students get through this exam in ONE attempt.
1) Complete Coverage of General Studies Syllabus ( As per UPSC and OPSC Syllabus)
2) C-SAT Test and Classes
3) Intensive and Exhaustive classes for Important Optionals (As per UPSC and OPSC Syllabus)
4) Prelims Test Series-Through out the Whole Year
5) Mains Test Series-Through out the Whole Year
6) Essay Test Series-Through out the Whole Year
7) Daily Current Affairs Post and Discussion in Class and Analysis
8) Daily Short Prelims Test
9) Daily Mains Answer writing Practice and Review
10) Recorded Class and Doubt Clearing sessions for Online Students
11) Mock Interview and Personality Development
12) Video recording of Mock Interview and Post-Interview Feedback
13) Group Discussion and Brain-Storming of Important Issues
14) Healthy Study Group formation and promotion
15) Motivation and Inspiration
The Key to succeed in this exam is Persistence and Hard-Work. There is no substitute for this and we demand a lot of hard-work from our students to hone their skills and help them succeed.
The only difference is that students at offline classes will sit in the classroom and interact with faculty, mentors and the director personally and directly. Other than this all features are similar.
Offline students will have the opportunity to attend the classes and write tests physically in an exam simulated environment. They will also have physical access to faculties and mentors.
Tree Classes Batch 1 ( Online/Offline) will begin from 01 June 2021. Offline classes will be in Bhubaneswar currently . Once the lock-downs are over, those who are interested to take part in OFFLINE class afterwards can join us. But to do that, you have to specifically choose the option of Online now Offline Post-Lockdown option while registering. A confirmation call will be given to you before finalization.
Once you register here :- (Click Here), You will receive a call from us to confirm your mode of preparation and the fee structure will be explained to you in detail. Any doubts you may have also will be clarified with regards to Payment and Various Modes of Payment.
The cost marginally varies depending on the mode of study i.e. – Online or Offline and Optionals You choose.
TREECLASSES are primarily meant for civil services aspirants who are freshers. But any student who wishes to learn from scratch and cover the entire syllabus through classroom teaching can take admission. Irrespective of Working Professional, Student or a Home Maker, the unique time-table of TreeClasses – Online & Offline benefits all equally and gives a edge start to your preparation with the UNIQUE Approach and Methodology.
It helps both UPSC and State Level Civil Service Aspirants equally.
The duration of the course is of 12-15 months starting from 1-June 2021
Classes will be conducted 5/6 days a week depending upon the holiday calender in a year.
The Duration of the Classes will be 2.30hr-3hr approximately
For Offline Students– Morning Batch will be conducted for working professionals along with any other students who have opted for Morning Batch.
For Online Students-The Morning classes will be recorded, edited and provided to you in the student portal for you to study at your pace and time.
For Offline Students @ Bhubaneswar Center, You can make a call (82608 72482) and schedule an appointment or walk-in to the center.
For Online Students– Make a Call (82608 72482) and schedule a discussion.
Address:- #178, Saheed Nagar, Near Post Office, Bhubaneswar
There is no last date to take admission. However, the sooner you start your preparation it is better. The reason is simple, First you have to understand the basic knowledge and then improvise on it to fetch a TOP rank. So the sooner one starts the better it is. The learning curve has to be aced and to ace it, start as soon as possible. Also, the timeline syncs with UPSC/OPSC calender schedule.
Video recordings of completed classes will be provided to those joining a bit late. However, we encourage students to take admission at the earliest in order to maintain flow of classes & studies and avoid pendency. Early Bird Offer of 15% discounts ends on 31st May 2021. So we suggest you take admissions before that to avail the offer.