- Total No of Mini Test/Weekly Test- 45
- Total No of Full Length Test- 08
- Complete Syllabus Coverage of FOUR General Studies Paper of UPSC
- Extensive Review for each answer submission
- Access to All Model Answers
- Reading suggestion(Books/Posts/Articles)
- Content Enrichment Guidance
- Critical Thinking and Personalized strategy for each student
- Video Strategy and Doubt Clarification when required.
- Every Week, We will conduct a Mini Test (At least 5 and At most 10 Questions will be given)- Check the Schedule below for details.
- Each Submission will be Evaluated.
- Each question will be provided with a Model–Answer
- Video-Strategy on how to approach the important questions when required.
- On-demand Tele-Counselling will be provided as required.
- The question will be mix of both Static and Dynamic ( From Current Events).
- This will be a 1 year long exercise or till Mains 2022 exam.
- A month before Mains 2022, Eight full-length Simulation tests will be conducted for each Subject and will be evaluated comprehensively.